Thursday, January 30, 2014

Some times travelling makes sense ....!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday i was on my way home after a long day outside.I was travelling home in "A" train (subway).I was sitting quiet feeling relaxed and was listening to music.As it was the on peak time,the train was so jam packed that i could barely see outside.
                                I could see a girl standing exactly infront of me.I could see her hands and clothes were stained with different colors,was expecting that she was a painter.She finds herself feeling so uncomfortable to stand steady,I was wondering why cant she use both her hands to take support to hold the supporting rods above.
                              Then i could see a wooden frame in her hand turned on the other side.She was trying to keep the wooden frame safe.I wondered whats so special in that guessing whether it was any of her art.Yes it was.Its a beautifully painted portrait with her hands.

                               I asked her if i could help her in holding that.She said "Its ok".I complimented her for her painting.She said thank you and was continuing saying that it was a present for her uncle.She was feeling happy about her work.I could see her aptitude and passion in that painting.I started at ot for about 15 min and i suddenly realized that she might get down the train if her stop arrives.

                              I wanted to have a snap of that .I requested her and i was glad because she said "sure you can go ahead" and there you go it was her beautiful painting...I even wanted to take a picture of her but somehow hesitated ...Anyways i could atleast have a snap of a painting of a great ARTIST...LOVED IT..

1 comment: