Sunday, April 27, 2014

Up AbOvE "ME" So hIgH....!!!!!!!

Some places are special and makes us feel special.I have never expected that i would see a total wholesome greater city NEWYORK at a glance with my friends standing on the tallest building in this empire state.EMPIRE STATE BUILDING.It is a 103-story skyscraper  located in manhattan,midtown, NewYork City, at the intersection of 5th avenue and West 34th street.
NewYork is nicknamed as an EMPIRE STATE and this building has got its name from this name.It is the 4th tallest skyscrapper in United States. It has a roof height of 1,250 feet It is a very special feeling i experienced today.
On a cool evening,when the breeze makes me shiver,i can feel the warmth of sunset at the same time. New york city in its dawn i must say is beautiful in its own way.

Standing on the edge ,witnessing the greater new york city is really very thrilling.I realized that i am in a place where i could stand above the whole world.Extremes of climate,busy busy roads underneath,City's beauty with the light of dawn,for some minutes,i felt like i was in sky and the whole city appeared to be like a portrait that contained long buildings,cars,lights,moving people,rivers,and the shining clouds with the rays of sun.
Everything appeared like a magic spell of god.My presence there made me stand still for sometime and see all its beauty.I knew this post will be remained as my memory that i have visited this place today,even have some more memories here.....

I LOVE NEWYORK <3

2 comments:

  1. super ra.. I can really feel your feelings when I am reading this. Loved it. Empire Street building is one of my favorite places in the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur article speaks ur joyous feeling indeed... :)

    ReplyDelete